DISCLAIMER CLINT B.V.
2. The general terms and conditions of CLINT are applicable to any actionable relationship arising as a result of or in connection with the use of the Website. The general terms and conditions of CLINT are available upon request and can also be found on the Website under ‘terms and conditions’. Click here to read them immediately.
3. ‘CLINT Lawyers & Mediators’, ‘CLINT B.V.’ and ‘CLINT’ are registered trademarks of CLINT.
4. CLINT is, unless stated otherwise, the owner or holder of all intellectual property rights with respect to the Website and the Information, including the copyright.
6. The Information is provided for general information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be legal advice. Users must not rely on the Information without seeking legal advice.
7. Collected (personal)data are not sold or made available to third parties. Exceptions can occur only when these data are legally required. And at any moment you can request to remove your data out of our files.
8. CLINT does not accept liability for the following:
- any loss or other damage in connection with the use of or inability to access the Website or the Information, including loss or damage caused by a virus or by the inaccuracy or incompleteness of (i) the Information, (ii) information provided on or by means of a website to which the Website refers, or (iii) information provided on or by means of a website referring to the Website;
- information placed on the Website without consulting with us beforehand.
A limitation or exclusion of liability within the meaning of this article does not apply to loss or damage resulting from deliberately reckless or intentional misconduct on the part of CLINT.