Your challenges, our business:
How do I set up a works council?
How do I build up an individual dismissal file?
How do I harmonise employee conditions after a merger?
How to negotiate a social plan with the trade unions?
We deal with these matters on a daily basis
CLINT renders the following services:
- HR & employment law transaction support: due diligence, labour relations, backing during negotiations, day one readiness support and post-merger integration
- Strategic employment law: international and national co-determination law (in relation to European and local Works Councils), procedures for pension amendments, dealing with labour unions, collective bargaining agreements, international traffic of employees and complex legal proceedings
- Daily assistance with employment law: e.g. in relation to dismissals (individual/collective), employment law litigation, occupational disability and reintegration of sick employees, setting up employment contracts, codes of conduct and policies as well as restrictive covenants
- Flexible employment relationships: management agreements and partnership conflicts
- Alternative dispute resolution: employment and partnership-related mediation and arbitration (Mediators Federation Netherlands certified)
“We stand aside you with many years of experience as lawyers, but also as entrepreneurs. Our combined knowledge and different valuable backgrounds ensure that we help you out, one way or another. Because being creative is a necessity in our business, not just a nice to have.”